Team Building and Corporate Events in Switzerland & Abroad
I’ve trained and developed teams in a wide variety of settings, from corporate to military to sports. I specialize in delivering team experiences that are high-energy, memorable, and customized for the client’s needs. The most common overarching goals are to improve team cohesion, performance under pressure, and communications.
Activities may include bespoke workshops, icebreakers, obstacle courses, scavenger hunts, chaos drills, group physical training, adventure race simulations, and tasks designed to expand limits and take people out of their comfort zones in a safe and controlled manner.
My team events are prepared and delivered with a keen view of the client’s needs. I work with each client to ensure that the level of physicality is appropriate to the group and setting. Some events are extremely light physically (set for indoors and in business clothes). Other events are quite challenging physically. Most commonly, I incorporate a mix with the potential for the team to share activities across the group. This ensures that the challenge is appropriate for each attendee type.
Activities are designed to expose and train the client’s requested area(s) of development. This typically includes a mix of challenges spanning physical, creative, mental, trust, humor, camaraderie, senses, awareness, and more. I often deliver events that combine a bespoke inspirational talk with a team event.
Below you will find a menu of events I’ve delivered in the past for companies and sports teams. I’m happy to combine activities or custom-design an event to meet your needs and location. And if your team is remotely located, I’m happy to talk with you about innovative virtual team training experiences I’ve developed during the pandemic.
- Performance in chaos & adversity
- The Cycle of Flow & In-the-zone Performance
- Team Cohesion
- Leadership Development
- Trust & Communication
- Escaping Your Comfort Zone
- Resilience & Perseverance
- Boston Consulting Group
- Novo Nordisk
- Randstad Germany
- SABMiller (now Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Nike Switzerland (Club der Töchter)
- LK Zug Handball Team
- ABV Stuttgart Lacrosse (German National Champions)
- Police SWAT Team in Switzerland
- CrossFit Leman, CrossFit Zug / CrossFit Luzern, CrossFit Horgen
Team Training Background
- During an 18-year corporate career, managed numerous global virtual teams in a large decentralized multinational financial services company, spanning many cultures.
- Earned a rare civilian instructor position at military-oriented mental toughness training academies, which are modeled on the US Navy SEAL Hell Week. Over 5 years, I coached at 15 of these 50+ hour events, which are designed as transformational experiences in personal growth, leadership and performance in a team setting.
- Delivered 40+ team events and on staff for dozens of others.
- Professional Speaker and author of books focusing on mind training and exceptional performance in endurance sports
- Co-Founded BridgeX Teams LLC, a firm specializing in Online Virtual Team Training experiences for remote teams around the world.
Please contact me by email to discuss your needs.