Coaching & Mentoring
This is really about you. That’s why I believe you’re here. I imagine you would like to know if I can help you in some way.
Our work together could occur in many ways and for each, I’d be grateful. Perhaps you find some inspiration in one of my articles, yet we never speak. Or maybe you decide to invest in a year-long transformative coaching program and we work together very closely to bring about massive change in your life. Or perhaps we decide to work together in between those options. We’ll ultimately need to talk to find that out together, but in your quest to see if I might be someone who can be of service to you, I wanted to offer you some insights into who I am, why I’m here and what I offer.
Coaching is my passion. It’s what I was born to do. I thrive on the quest for unlocking potential and helping people rise up to the highest version of themselves possible. It is my life’s calling to coach. My coaching has proven successful over the past decade because I bring my life’s experience into it. I show up with full authenticity and a sincere love for my clients. I’m also exceptionally good at creating and delivering custom-tailored coaching approaches, drawing out the story behind the story, and making transformation a collaborative journey together.
Coaching starts with you. If we have a fit and decide to work together, we will form a powerful team to support you in connecting your actions with your vision.
If we choose to work together, you are hiring me as your personal coach and mentor to help you accomplish something that is deeply personal for you. For us to succeed together, it requires mutual trust, hard work and open, authentic communications.
This is a big commitment for each of us. I will be there for you not only when you wish to share progress, high points and victories, but more importantly, when you are faced with the toughest struggles and low moments. I will support you in accountability, help you see new paradigms and offer you supporting strength on the journey you seek.
What I ask of you is that you honor your commitment to me and yourself to engage fully, to keep driving forward and to respect a process that requires the sum of many seemingly small actions that will make a big impact for you over time.
Curious to know more?
I offer a custom-tailored support experience to a limited number of clients each year, worldwide.
My clients for this service are high-achievers and exceptional in how they think, perform and deliver.
As a Trusted Advisor, I've supported professional athletes, business owners, special forces candidates, celebrities, artists, CEOs, professional musicians and ultra-high-net-worth individuals.
We work together on their next big challenge and often, on the situations and paradigms that are holding them back.
Sometimes that support functions as mentoring or leadership coaching. Other times, I'm there for them as a business consultant, sounding board, sparring partner and mindfulness teacher. When life gets unexpectedly complicated, they know I'm there for them, in their corner, to help them see, endure and navigate differently.
Our partnership is used to launch new projects, break through friction, and navigate hardship and transformation.
My featured advisory program is a 6-month bespoke experience. Other durations are possible, as desired. My support is focused on helping my clients uncover transformational insights and see their vision through to conclusion.
How could this look for you?
In a bespoke program, we work together in-person or remotely, based on your location and availability. We will invest our time together in deep, life-altering conversations and practices designed to best resonate with you and create the transformation you seek. I will serve you as a guide and counsel. I will challenge you, motivate you, and above all, work loyally in your corner as your top supporter.
Accountability is the key to successful execution of any plan, especially as most of your actions will take place outside of our sessions. We will be in contact as frequently as your needs require. What is the most important is that we put in place an accountability and support system that is effective for YOU.
Examples of focus areas
- Career Change and Transitions
- Succession Planning / Family Business Generation Transition
- Starting, Growing or Selling a Business
- Relationship Change / Loss
- UHNWI Sense of Purpose & Generational Expectation Challenges
- Bucket List Experiences
- Health and Fitness Transformation
- Sports Event Preparation
- Self-Confidence and Overcoming Fear
- Reconnecting with Self & Others
- Burnout, Burnout Prevention, Overcoming Stagnation
- You genuinely want to be supported and are open-minded to doing whatever it takes to reach your desired target state.
- You are willing to embrace and value a partnership journey and your development work as much as a desired end state itself.
- You are in general a positive, growth-oriented person.
- You are ready and willing to invest in yourself. My fees are value-driven at a level in harmony with the life-changing impact my clients seek.
Bespoke coaching packages range from CHF 16-35K for 6 months. More details on my 2023 coaching services card.
Is there a fit?
Please reach out by email and let's have a conversation.
If you are looking to jump-start a transformation or super-charge a powerful launch into a new way forward, I recommend a full immersion experience: 3 days 1:1 with me in Switzerland or wherever you want to bring me. This experience is an extremely effective accelerator toward transformative change. Immersive coaching experiences have such immense power to launch a transformation that I decided to offer this as a standalone experience.
This exclusive 1:1 experience offers you the opportunity to dive into my coaching and mentoring. It's a chance for you to receive full focus and attention. This is your opportunity to break away from your daily life to focus on your own growth and development.
We will spend three full days and two evenings together. In this time, I will provide you with an unforgettable experience of coaching, adventure and supportive, positive energy.
We have the potential to focus our time on a variety of areas, from life coaching to mental training to other practices such as yoga, visualization, meditation, music and sound healing. We can also focus the time on event preparation, endurance sports or adventures in the Alps. I'll build a custom program just for you.
Launch your transformation and new path forward
I designed this exclusive experience to support the launch of life transformations and to provide my clients with focused attention to support them when they need it the most in life. It's also for those wanting an immersive experience with a coach in the stunning Swiss Alps, or simply to get unstuck and build momentum toward realizing a lifestyle change to healthier living.
I custom-design the itinerary for each person's background and needs. For some, we can swim in Swiss lakes, hike or run mountains, cross-country ski, explore my favorite routes in the Alps, or cycle mountain passes. For others, we can take easy nature walks and enjoy some of the beautiful Swiss mountain views and lakes. We can also focus more inward and inside, with time directed to the basics to create your transition to a new level of fitness and healthy living. You name it and I'll make it happen for you.
Your investment: from 12K CHF, excluding VAT, transportation expenses and lodging. I'm happy to help you organize this, or we can integrate it into a custom offer.
Is this you?
Do you wish to build a business as a professional motivational speaker?
Are you ready to level up your coaching business to charge higher rates and get the kind of clients that challenge and excite you?
Would you like to grow your income by offering team events, perhaps in connection with your consulting, coaching or speaking business?
If any of these are a YES, then you are in a select group of professionals that absolutely light me up to support.
A successful, joyful business
I've built a healthy six-figure business that focuses on coaching, speaking and team building. It's a business that gives me a chance to do what I love every day. It is also diversified in a manner that proved resilient through the pandemic and that is also simply joyful for me!
Here's what that diversification looked like in 2022:
Through multiple careers on different continents, significant investment in my own coaching and development, and over a decade of creation, experimentation and delivery, I've created a successful approach across the domains of coaching, speaking and team building.
And now, I'm at a point where I want to focus on mentoring protégés in these domains.
For 2023, I am opening up one protégé mentorship in coaching and one in professional speaking.
If you'd like to explore a partnership with me to help you launch and level up, then let's have a conversation.
Time spent in nature has such an amazing ability to calm, heal and cleanse the mind and soul. I specialize in creating and sharing unforgettable nature experiences in Switzerland. For years, I've offered this service in connection with a client's ongoing therapy work or participation in a treatment or health improvement program. I now offer these bespoke experiences as a form of preventative treatment as well, especially in relationship to stress and burnout situations.
I organize full-day to multi-day outdoors experiences in Switzerland that blend nature activities (hiking, paddling, winter sports, camping, yoga, etc.) with immersion in stunning natural landscapes, and when desired, integration of music and musical instruments. These experiences offer an opportunity for expression, conversation and other custom-designed activities to support the client's treatment and well being. If you'd like to have an experience like this in Switzerland, please contact me.
Early in my coaching career, my focus was on preparing athletes to reach their goals in extreme endurance events, such as the Marathon des Sables, Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc, Ironman Triathlon and crucible challenges, such as SEALFIT Kokoro and mountaineering expeditions. I love this type of coaching work and to this day still work with a limited number of athletes each year pursuing these types of epic challenges.
Over time, my coaching work evolved into supporting clients experiencing broader life moments and challenges in business, relationships and growth. My toolkit and experiences have evolved to support individuals going through addiction and depression treatment programs, as well as those experiencing career changes, transitions into coaching, writing and other start-up businesses, the stress of international moves, burnout and other major life events.
My coaching toolkit is built from
- 3+ decades of overcoming adversity and challenges, starting from transitioning from an overweight and sedentary young adult to decades of completing extreme endurance challenges, building businesses and focusing my energy on work that I’m passionate about
- Two decades of experience in yoga, visualization and meditation — key mind-body-soul practices linked to managing stress, creating inner stillness, and finding focus
- 14+ years of full-time coaching experience, supporting a wide variety of individuals with fitness and life transformations, as well as milestone endurance events
- Combined 10 years experience coaching transformation and mental toughness camps and creating personal development experiences in the outdoors for clients in treatment programs for addiction, depression and other mental health conditions
- Expertise on the topics of Flow & Overcoming Struggle, driven from years of research to write Flow State Runner as well as experience authoring 4 additional coaching books
- Experience working in multiple countries and cultures during an 18-year corporate career that included building and coaching multinational teams
- Committed to continuous growth and improvement as a student of high-performers and client of highly successful coaches and mentors in business, sports, mind training and meditation and music. This includes numerous courses and certifications over a 30-year career, as well as advanced university degrees.
- Experience as a private pilot and commercial pilot-in-training in the Swiss Alps, with studies of crew resource management and other aviation themes offering powerful connections to business and personal performance.
I help people do hard things–like truly believe in themselves. I also support my clients in addressing …
- Stress and overload
- Career changes
- Feeling stuck / low motivation
- Succession planning and legacy topics related to family-owned businesses
- Overweight / health & fitness needs
- Relationship challenges
- Launching a business or nonprofit
- Writing a book
- International moves & cultural challenges
- Transitioning into the coaching and/or speaking profession
- Finding your voice and confidence
- Moonshot sports & fitness challenges
- Bucket List projects around major birthdays & life events